Hey everyone 🙂
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while; I have been away.
So for me its back to school in 8 days. NOOOOOOO! where has the summer gone?! I decided because its only 8 days to go I would do a back to school post. Here are a few things you might need for going back to school:
* Pens * Glue
* Pencils * Rubber/Eraser
* Ruler * Calculator
* Pencil Case * Maths Set
* Backpack * Notepads
These are some of the things I like to have for school, what do you take to school?
Firstly I hope you enjoyed last weeks quotes and will also enjoy these ones.
1. Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get. – Forrest Gump Movie
2. Life is a story make yours the best seller. – Unknown
3. As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen. – Winnie the Pooh
4. People cry not because they’re weak, its because they have been strong for too long. – Johnny Depp
5. I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it. – Lil Wayne
6. Use your smile to change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile. – Unknown
7. Do more of what makes you happy. – Unknown
Hope you like these quotes! if you have any suggestions for next time then leave a comment below. 🙂
I Have decided that for every week of the summer holidays I am going to think of 7 quotes; one for everyday.
This weeks quotes are:
1. People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of. – Paula Coelho
2. Life is like a camera… focus on what is important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, take another shot. – Unknown
3. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday. – Unknown
4. I have decided to be happy because it is good for my health. – Voltaire
5. The world is not a wish-granting factory. – John Green
6. its a metaphor, see: you put the killing thing right between your teeth but you don’t give it the power to do the killing. – John Green
7. Its kind of fun to do the impossible. – Walt Disney
So these are this weeks quotes. Which is your favourite?
First of all I just want to say sorry for not posting I haven’t had much time this past school year but … ITS SUMMER!!!!!!
So far its only been a week of the summer holidays but I have done loads already. I have had a water fight with all my friends, been swimming loads, been to the park, had a picnic with my friends, made lots of loom bands and today I am going to the woods with my cousin and then we are going to camp in the garden.
This summer I am going to Menorca on holiday with my mum, dad and brother. Where are you guys going? Comment down below…
So, me and my friends have all got nicknames for each other. My friend Maryam’s is Margeen, my friend Anisah’s is Marteen, my friend Katy’s is Marpeen and mine is Marfeen. This all started when Maryam decided she wanted her name to be Margeen and then we all got ours out of that. Anyway we have now started a Youtube channel and need your help to get our subscribers and likes up. Our videos will be funny and we will do challenges aswell. Hopefully you will subscribe and love our videos. 🙂